Skip to main content

Food Truck is the New Black

I don't know when it started, but in the last 2 years I noticed that food trucks became a hit. Some trucks initially opened in the nearest neighborhood, and then it became a domino effect. One day, there were food truck festival around a new-opened mall in Serpong, so I couldn't help it to be there to take a glimpse and try some food.


Food trucks around the mall.

Interesting menu board.

This is to die for.

Just love the tagline.

Several food trucks had shown creativity, just like the mega mendung batik pattern on the truck.

This yellow truck was so stunning with the cooking ninja.

I found a truck that sell coffee from around the archipelago.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Moment in The Golden Dome Mosque

To celebrate the festive Ramadhan which will end in a few days, I decided to upload some photos that I took couple years ago. When I looked over my photo collection last night, I found these pictures that I took when I visited Dian Al-Mahri Mosque aka Masjid Kubah Emas or Golden Dome Mosque, back in February 6, 2010. The grand mosque is located in Depok, West Java, and known as it's decorated by gold in several parts. Since it's open for public in December 31, 2006, this place has became a must-visit item for most moslems in Indonesia.