Skip to main content

Baluran After The Rain

When I visited Baluran National Park at the end of 2015, it was on December, and the Park was in humid condition after the rain poured down hard in the afternoon. So, I couldn't see the famous savanna that was similar to its counterpart in Africa. However, I still could capture the beauty of it with a slight of luck, because my visit was in critical hours when the Park was nearly closed. It was also almost dusk, so the light wasn't too generous. 

The famous icon of Baluran: Bull skulls.

The welcome board.

Bekol Savannah after the rain.

Mangrove roots.

Calm. A single boat at Bama Beach. People can snorkeling here when the weather is sunny.

The centerpiece: Mount Baluran.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Moment in The Golden Dome Mosque

To celebrate the festive Ramadhan which will end in a few days, I decided to upload some photos that I took couple years ago. When I looked over my photo collection last night, I found these pictures that I took when I visited Dian Al-Mahri Mosque aka Masjid Kubah Emas or Golden Dome Mosque, back in February 6, 2010. The grand mosque is located in Depok, West Java, and known as it's decorated by gold in several parts. Since it's open for public in December 31, 2006, this place has became a must-visit item for most moslems in Indonesia.